第I卷 (105分) I. Listening Comprehension Section A Directions: In Section A. you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it, read the four possible answers on your paper, and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard.
l. A. This afternoon. B. Tomorrow. C. Next week. D. Next month.
2. A. She doesn’t play tennis well. B. She likes other sports as well. C. She is an enthusiastic tennis player. D. She is a professional athlete.
3. A. At a paint store. B. At an oil market C. At a science museum. D. At a gallery.
4. A.Work in the yard. B. Buy some wood. C. Go to the bookstore. D. Take a walk.
5. A. A taxi driver. B. A passenger. C. A car cleaner. D. A mechanic.
6. A. Call a repairman. B. Get out the paper stuck C. Turn to her colleague for help. D. Restart the machine
7. A. There are not enough gardens. B. Parking areas are full before 10:00. C. Parking areas are closed after 10:00. D. All classes begin at 10:00.
8. A. The presentation will begin at noon. B. She’ll present her work to the man. C. She’d like to invite the man for lunch D. She suggests working on the presentation at 12:00.
9. A. The dormitory hours. B. The problem with the rules. C The door number of the dormitory. D. The time to open the dormitory.
10. A. The chairs didn’t need to be painted. B. He doesn’t like the color of the chairs. C. The park could have avoided the problem. D. The woman should have been more careful.